    option. However, this method is not reliable. Does anyone have an
    environment such as this one and how do you establish your wireless
    connection?

    __mlb__, Jan 14, 2008

  2. Disable any/all third party wireless configuration tools and run only the
    Windows Zero Configuration Tool instead. It runs as a "service" and so it
    is already running before the user logs in. The only catch is that the
    laptop must have already been configured to connect to that network
    pior,...that is the only way that it can "know" that it is supposed to
    connect to that network and what the WEP/WPA key is supposed to be. In
    other words it has to be a "known" network before it can connect to it.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Jan 14, 2008