    I know this is possible but do not know how it is configurated.

    Best regards
    Martin
    Martin, Jun 8, 2007

  2. On Jun 8, 1:35 pm, Martin <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is this possible om a ASA5505?
    >
    > I have a citrix server on:https://citrix.mydomain.com, but before the
    > users access the citrix server login page the ASA prompts the users for
    > a password. Just a common one.
    >
    > I know this is possible but do not know how it is configurated.
    >
    > Best regards
    > Martin

    Perhaps what you have in mind is a VPN connection?

    Your users would have the Cisco VPN Client (or equivalent) and from
    the moment they log in a tunnel is created.

    -Ramon
    Ramon F Herrera, Jun 8, 2007

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Ramon F Herrera skrev:
    > On Jun 8, 1:35 pm, Martin <> wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Is this possible om a ASA5505?
    >>
    >> I have a citrix server on:https://citrix.mydomain.com, but before the
    >> users access the citrix server login page the ASA prompts the users for
    >> a password. Just a common one.
    >>
    >> I know this is possible but do not know how it is configurated.
    >>
    >> Best regards
    >> Martin

    > Perhaps what you have in mind is a VPN connection?
    >
    > Your users would have the Cisco VPN Client (or equivalent) and from
    > the moment they log in a tunnel is created.
    >
    > -Ramon

    No it is just a "firewall login page" and password are send in clear
    text. It is just a white formular page or a pop up...

    And if the password is correct the user is sent to the right citrix
    login page.

    I think it has something with certificate authentication to do, but not
    sure...

    Best regards
    Martin
    Martin, Jun 8, 2007
  4. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Martin skrev:
    > Ramon F Herrera skrev:
    >> On Jun 8, 1:35 pm, Martin <> wrote:
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Is this possible om a ASA5505?
    >>>
    >>> I have a citrix server on:https://citrix.mydomain.com, but before the
    >>> users access the citrix server login page the ASA prompts the users for
    >>> a password. Just a common one.
    >>>
    >>> I know this is possible but do not know how it is configurated.
    >>>
    >>> Best regards
    >>> Martin

    >> Perhaps what you have in mind is a VPN connection?
    >>
    >> Your users would have the Cisco VPN Client (or equivalent) and from
    >> the moment they log in a tunnel is created.
    >>
    >> -Ramon
    >>

    > No it is just a "firewall login page" and password are send in clear
    > text. It is just a white formular page or a pop up...
    >
    > And if the password is correct the user is sent to the right citrix
    > login page.
    >
    > I think it has something with certificate authentication to do, but not
    > sure...
    >
    > Best regards
    > Martin

    On a pix506e this is configurated. This (a form)shows up in the browser
    when the users try to access the citrix page. But I do not know how it
    is configurated :-(

    "text"

    HTTPS Authentication

    Username: