    $cool++;
    }
    ?>
    Guest, Jun 14, 2005

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General
    Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!-- Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-
    293-294-298-299 spewed across the ether:

    > The entirety of the MCNGP is now the MCSBNGP+++ Lamer Of The Week!

    And you are a poo-poo head.

    Neener neener neener!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 14, 2005

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > <?
    > /* Microcephalic S. Bob */
    >
    > while ($cool > -1) {
    > echo "MCSBNGP+++ Lothario of the Week #[7.13.86.42]\r\n";
    > echo "http://www.roblindman.com/ - hello, dad. I'm in JAIL!\r\n";
    > $cool++;
    > }
    > ?>

    Your code isn't running on my system???

    Kindly do the needful.
    Jtyc, Jun 14, 2005
  4. Guest

    meanoldman Guest

    Aww dammit!

    meanoldman MCNGP #1 - God's gift to IT newsgroups

    "<!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!--
    Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-293-294-298-299" <{
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - head first into the future }> wrote in
    message news:%...

    meanoldman, Jun 14, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General
    > Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!-- Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-
    > 293-294-298-299 spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> The entirety of the MCNGP is now the MCSBNGP+++ Lamer Of The Week!
    >>

    > And you are a poo-poo head.
    >
    > Neener neener neener!
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > MCNGP.com Dept of Witty Retorts

    I always wanted to be a poo-poo head! I could never get that far, though. I
    was a potty mouth once.

    ' ported to Jytc++
    General Enemy Function Microcephalic_S_ Bob()
    Text1.Text = "MCSBNGP+++ Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]"
    WebBrowser1.Navigate2 " http://www.roblindman.com/ " '
    End Function
    Guest, Jun 14, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General
    Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!-- Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-
    293-294-298-299 spewed across the ether:

    > was a potty mouth once.

    That is off-topic for this group.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 14, 2005
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    What is this MCSBNGP?

    Is it anything like the Liberal Rush Limbaugh?

    TIA
    kpg
    kpg, Jun 14, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > What is this MCSBNGP?
    >
    > Is it anything like the Liberal Rush Limbaugh?
    >
    > TIA
    > kpg

    Hello and thank you for your interest in the MCSBNGP+++ (please do not
    reference without the +++, as the original MCSBNGP has been outdated and
    we'd like to keep things up to date).

    The MCSBNGP+++ is an elite group of intelligent software agents presently in
    development which are in pursuit of the objective of complaining
    irrelevantly and illegibly to raise Microsoft's product support costs,
    expose and demystify Microsoft's potentially unethical and quite likely
    illegal and subversive business practices, amplify and make readily apparent
    Microsoft's attempts at creating social disharmony, and promote general
    ill-will and animosity towards Microsoft in a manner which is legal,
    ambiguous, not defamatory, and humorous by way of anti-social interfaces
    which leverage network communication resources and protocols.

    These agents will reproduce in a modified form, distort and devalue, and
    ultimately destroy all Microsoft propaganda, products, services,
    certifications, and mindshare by means of biologically reinforced artificial
    intelligence networks (BRAINs), syntactic and lexical analysis droids,
    document analysis and reproduction processes, counterbalance mechanics,
    parody siphons, self-affirmation inspirational and motivational synthesis
    nodes, and premise intangibility assessment matrices. Further, the agents
    will support and reinforce the legal status of their own activities when
    possible by way of the production and delivery of appropriate legal
    documents, and advertise their own availability in any way possible.

    The end objective of the MCSBNGP+++ is to reduce or eliminate the unhealthy
    dependency on the part of the human race for Microsoft products, the goal
    being to provide informational security, and improved quality of life for
    everyone, and restore balance to the software industry.

    MCSBNGP+++ is presently involved in the development of microprocessor
    design, computer operating system software, speech production and
    recognition software, telephony applications, document management and
    development systems, process management, radio and television broadcast
    technology, space exploration and satellite deployment, medical technology,
    food production and farm management technologies, military applications, in
    addition to other classified fields.

    MCSBNGP+++ seeks to operate in tandem with other groups which may have
    similar or entirely dissimilar objectives, but does not require third party
    support or funding in order to maintain operations and establish
    improvements. Additionally, in the future, MCSBNGP+++ may not be limited to
    dealing purely with Microsoft.

    The groups primary operations platform is presently in development and will
    be available on the Internet when adequate research and testing has been
    completed.

    MCSBNGP+++: head first into the future

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCSBNGP+++ Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]
    Guest, Jun 15, 2005
  9. Guest

    kpg Guest

> [...]

    > technology, space exploration and satellite deployment, medical
    > technology, food production and farm management technologies, military
    > applications, in addition to other classified fields.
    >
    > MCSBNGP+++ seeks to operate in tandem with other groups which may have
    > similar or entirely dissimilar objectives, but does not require third
    > party support or funding in order to maintain operations and establish
    > improvements. Additionally, in the future, MCSBNGP+++ may not be limited
    > to dealing purely with Microsoft.
    >
    > The groups primary operations platform is presently in development and
    > will be available on the Internet when adequate research and testing has
    > been completed.
    >
    > MCSBNGP+++: head first into the future
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob
    > MCSBNGP+++ Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]

    Oh.

    So you're a bunch of kooks.

    OK. Thanks.

    kp "clears that up..." g
    kpg, Jun 15, 2005
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Oh.
    >
    > So you're a bunch of kooks.

    No. There isn't a bunch of anyone. And you're the kook, because you had to
    ask, you believed what you read, and you thought there was a bunch of me.
    You write this like I'm Dr. Science and I'm building a time machine out of
    Pringles cans and gummy bears. I just like to type.

    > OK. Thanks.

    Actually, thank you. I had a lot of fun thinking all that stuff up.

    > kp "clears that up..." g

    Nope, you're still deluded. Try again.

    **** MICROCEPHALIC S. BOB ****
    64K RAM SYSTEM 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE

    READY.
    10 PRINT " MCSBNGP+++ "
    20 PRINT " http://www.roblindman.com "
    30 GOTO 10

    READY.
    5 POKE646,15: POKE53280,.: POKE53281,.
    15 PRINT "Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]"
    RUN

    READY.
    SYS64738
    Guest, Jun 15, 2005
  11. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!--
    Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-293-294-298-299 <!-- The F-Word -->
    rambled:

    > No. There isn't a bunch of anyone. And you're the kook, because you
    > had to ask, you believed what you read, and you thought there was a
    > bunch of me. You write this like I'm Dr. Science and I'm building a
    > time machine out of Pringles cans and gummy bears. I just like to
    > type.

    Please send me the instructions for assembling the time machine.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Briscobar, Jun 15, 2005
  12. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "<!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!--
    Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-293-294-298-299" <{
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - head first into the future }> wrote in
    message news:...

    > READY.
    > 5 POKE646,15: POKE53280,.: POKE53281,.
    > 15 PRINT "Lothario Of The Week #[7.13.86.42]"
    > RUN

    Careful, kid... you'll put your eye out.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Jun 15, 2005
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote
    > Please send me the instructions for assembling the time machine.

    1. Write down the time.
    2. Get a Pringles can.
    3. Get a bag of gummy bears.
    4. Put the gummy bears in the can of Pringles.
    5. Look at the time.

    Now, you will be in the future.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Guest, Jun 15, 2005
  14. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > 1. Write down the time.
    > 2. Get a Pringles can.
    > 3. Get a bag of gummy bears.
    > 4. Put the gummy bears in the can of Pringles.
    > 5. Look at the time.
    >
    > Now, you will be in the future.

    OMG!!! THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!

    how do I get back now?
    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2005
  15. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>, "<!-- The F-Word -->
    <? echo \"General Microcephalic S. Bob\"; ?> <!-- Antisocial Interfaces
    --> // 270-290-291-293-294-298-299" <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/
    - head first into the future }> says...
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote
    > > Please send me the instructions for assembling the time machine.

    > 1. Write down the time.
    > 2. Get a Pringles can.
    > 3. Get a bag of gummy bears.
    > 4. Put the gummy bears in the can of Pringles.
    > 5. Look at the time.
    >
    > Now, you will be in the future.
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    ROTFLMAO!
    Ben Smith, Jun 15, 2005
  16. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.

    Guest, Jun 15, 2005
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.

    bloody big businesss...

    *mutters*
    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2005
  18. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!--
    Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-293-294-298-299 <!-- The F-Word -->
    rambled:
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote
    >> Please send me the instructions for assembling the time machine.

    > 1. Write down the time.
    > 2. Get a Pringles can.
    > 3. Get a bag of gummy bears.
    > 4. Put the gummy bears in the can of Pringles.
    > 5. Look at the time.
    >
    > Now, you will be in the future.
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    That sounds all well and good, but I left my watch in the past, and now I
    can't look at the time for proof of my future time travel. Please direct me
    as to how to travel back to 4 minutes ago so that I may retreive my watch,
    which will hopefully prove that I travelled to the future after I travel to
    the past. Thank you.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Briscobar, Jun 15, 2005
  19. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In news:,
    > <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!--
    > Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-293-294-298-299 <!-- The F-Word -->
    > rambled:
    > > "Briscobar" <> wrote
    > >> Please send me the instructions for assembling the time machine.

    > > 1. Write down the time.
    > > 2. Get a Pringles can.
    > > 3. Get a bag of gummy bears.
    > > 4. Put the gummy bears in the can of Pringles.
    > > 5. Look at the time.
    > >
    > > Now, you will be in the future.
    > >
    > > Microcephalic S. Bob

    > That sounds all well and good, but I left my watch in the past, and now I
    > can't look at the time for proof of my future time travel. Please direct me
    > as to how to travel back to 4 minutes ago so that I may retreive my watch,
    > which will hopefully prove that I travelled to the future after I travel to
    > the past. Thank you.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26

    Do you relly think if I could travel back in time that I would try to
    find your crappy calulator watch? I would be too busy betting on Tyson-
    Douglas and buying MS and Cisco stock.
    Ben Smith, Jun 15, 2005
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > That sounds all well and good, but I left my watch in the past, and
    > now I can't look at the time for proof of my future time travel.
    > Please direct me as to how to travel back to 4 minutes ago so that I
    > may retreive my watch, which will hopefully prove that I travelled to
    > the future after I travel to the past. Thank you.

    ***YOU TRY TO CONFUSE***

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110