    its me Guest

    which one do u find the harder one the practice test that
    comes w/ ms press or the actual exams?

    its me, Sep 10, 2004

  2. The prep tests are way harder becasue MS wants you to
    learn. They make the prep tests ahrder than the actual
    tests to prepare you, thats why they call them test prep.

    The new 2003 exams are a joke, they are so easy, I passed
    them all after 1 month of studying and drinking urine
    crytals.

    Samm Pap Tear, Sep 10, 2004

  3. its me

    Chun Wong Guest

    I have done 70-215 and 70-290. I found the MS press review enginee and
    transceder are much harder than the actual exam.

    Chun Wong, Sep 10, 2004
  4. its me

    BrianS Guest

    I couldn't agree more about the 2003 exams. 70-293 was by far the hardest
    and even it was pretty simple with the exception of some very poorly worded
    IPSec and PKI questions. However, I way over prepared for every exam and
    spent at least a month studying for each one expecting that the next test
    would be harder. I studied so much material that were on the objectives but
    never asked a single question on. But I studied to learn the material and
    not get the cert since it does me no good in my current position - IT
    Director. But like I tell my staff - prepare yourself as much for your next
    position as your current one. I used the practice questions in MSPress
    almost exclusively. I also read several exam reviews and created very
    detailed study guides based on objectives, MSPress material, TechNet
    articles and MS White Papers. I believe the creation of the study guides
    was my key to passing so easily. I am contemplating making my study guides
    available on the Internet (free of charge) but fear that people will just
    study them and not "learn" the material and then add to our paper MCSE
    problem. I have given them to a couple of friends and staff that are
    studying and they are helping them. But I gave them to them after I knew
    they read the books and are using my study guide to supplement. They are
    not brain dumps at all since they were created before I took the exams and I
    have not made any modifications after I took the exams.

    Brian

    BrianS, Sep 10, 2004
  5. its me

    BrianS Guest

    One other thing - I have been using 2003 since it was called Windows .NET so
    that always helps. I run a shop with over 150 W2K3 servers so I get to
    touch the real thing every day.

    BrianS, Sep 10, 2004