    much time and how many quetions?

    I feel a little discouraged at the moment.

    Peter

    Peter Robinson, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Peter Robinson

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    April 8, 2005

    Nobody can say the number of questions, but if you call the exam
    provider typically they say the exam will take about 2 1/2 hours. Good luck!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Apr 11, 2005

  3. Peter Robinson

    Sudar Guest

    Hi Peter,

    As Joseph said, it is against Microsoft's NDA to say about the number
    of questions for the exams. But i can assure you one thing. You will
    not get exam like 50 question / 50 minutes. Normaly you will have ample
    time for the exam. There will be atleast 3 minutes for each questions.
    And i have completed all my exams (completed three exams) in less than
    half the stipulated time so far. So don't worry about the timings

    --
    Sudar

    Sudar, Apr 13, 2005
  4. Peter Robinson

    KeepTrying Guest

    You need to know - FYI

    VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

    As Microsoft says
    "The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
    Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
    keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
    continued success."

    These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
    they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
    these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current. You can find these assessments at

    and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
    excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
    at http://disnetinc.com/

    Remember, if it is neccessary to retake a certification
    exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com

    Good Luck

    KeepTrying, Apr 14, 2005