  1. Can anyone tell me where I can obtain couple of Exam 70-284 practice
    questions for free?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated
    =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=, Apr 19, 2007

  2. "CyberEngine" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Can anyone tell me where I can obtain couple of Exam 70-284 practice
    > questions for free?
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated

    Remember, you get what you pay for.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 19, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > Can anyone tell me where I can obtain couple of Exam 70-284 practice
    > questions for free?
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated

    Keep in mind you get what you pay for. Many free exams are copies of
    braindumps and other illegal materials.

    Certguard has a list of legit sources for practice exams on their website.
    Try there.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL