    inexpensive is best.

    Thank you very much;

    Rob

    Rob R., Jan 10, 2005

  2. Rob R.

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Rob,

    Official testing centres for Microsoft's exam are Prometric or VUE. Go to
    their website to find out their available locations and price.

    http://www.prometric.com/Default.htm
    http://www.vue.com/

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jan 11, 2005

  3. I recccomend MeasureUP

    http://www.measureup.com/

    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    Stephen Charles Rea (MCT), Jan 12, 2005
  4. Rob R.

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIFIu?= <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news::

    > Hello;
    >
    > I am relatively new to the field, and I am interested in going for the
    > MCSA cert. Could you please advise me where to go to take a practice
    > test? I have been working as an administrator in a Windows 2000
    > Server, XP Pro environment for a year now and I would like to see
    > where I stand at so I know what aspect of the certification to
    > concentrate my efforts. Preferably free or inexpensive is best.
    >
    > Thank you very much;
    >

    > Rob

    http://www.2000exams.com/Index.cfm

    The link is for CerTutor.net and they have free practice exams as well as
    forums for Microsoft and Cisco. There are also assesment tests at
    Microsoft's learning site. Good luck!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Jan 17, 2005