    real questions. Is there anyone who used these and can you certifiy if
    they are truly real questions.
    PLEASE HELP AND REPLY
    Stranger, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Stranger

    Guest Guest

    Don't use braindumps, Stranger. Besides defiling the certification itself,
    it will make you look like an idiot when you do not know how to do something
    simple that you are "certified" in.

    Guest, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Stranger

    Swahari Guest

    Hi,

    The lowest priced exams that I have been able to find
    are at www.walshsw.com

    Hope that helps.

    Swahari

    Swahari, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Stranger

    Guest Guest

    Swahari,

    Have you (or anyone else) used those exams or had experience with the
    company? Do they represent the real exam fairly well? I just looked on
    their site...$2.95 per [non-braindump] practice exam isn't bad.

    Thanks

    Guest, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Stranger

    Swahari Guest

    Hi,

    Yes, for 70-305 I used MS Press books,
    Transcender Exam ($150, ouch!) and I tried
    walshsw.com ($10 30-Day Access). WSW is not
    bad for the price. I think their Database of
    questions is small as same questions appeared
    over and over, not as many bells and whistles
    as Transcender, e.g. question selection, pretty
    graphs on results, etc. but for the price, I will
    keep using them on 306 and 310.

    Hope that helps.

    Regards,

    Swahari

    Swahari, Jul 20, 2004
  6. Stranger

    Guest Guest

    Thank you, Swahari. Very helpful.

    Guest, Jul 20, 2004
  7. Stranger

    Skoal Guest

    in
    >> message

    seems a little simple. I think the database has 330
    questions in it and it is broken down into 7 sections but
    some of the sections only have 12 questions in it. Is this
    representitive of the position of a typical exam?
    Skoal, Jul 23, 2004
  8. Stranger

    Stranger Guest

    Regarding the exam format. Is this fixed format or adaptive format??????

    Stranger, Jul 25, 2004