    Are there practice tests available for 70-290?

    Thanks,
    Brian

    Brian, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Measureup has some practice tests. The Microsoft training kit also contains
    practice tests as well.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 5, 2003

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    OK..I have the new 70-290 book my Microsoft but I want to take as many
    practice tests as possible. I used Exam Essentials for my A+ and it was
    excellent!

    "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > Measureup has some practice tests. The Microsoft training kit also

    contains
    > practice tests as well.
    >
    > --
    > Tom Helms [MSFT]