    where you'd pay $5 or something for a "oneshut" online test?

    Any good books for 70-528, 70-536?

    Thanks

    Olan Meier, Jan 7, 2007

  2. Hello Olan
    if you want Resorces For 70-528 & 70-536
    send your mail
    Adam

    =?Utf-8?B?S2hhbGVkIEFkYW0=?=, Jan 8, 2007

  3. Hi Again
    My mail ()

    =?Utf-8?B?S2hhbGVkIEFkYW0=?=, Jan 8, 2007
  4. Olan Meier

    Cerebrus Guest

    Khaled Adam wrote:
    > Hello Olan
    > if you want Resorces For 70-528 & 70-536
    > send your mail
    > Adam

    Khaled,

    What "resorces" are you going to send ? Please give details so we can
    email you too.

    Cerebrus, Jan 8, 2007
  5. can you send them to me as well, thx

    =?Utf-8?B?cnlhbg==?=, Jan 9, 2007
  6. Olan Meier

    Guest

    Can i get MCAD sample questions or Practice test Questions to prepare
    MCAD

    Hariharan wrote:
    > Can i get MCAD sample questions or Practice test Questions to prepare MCAD
    > exams
    >
    > "Olan Meier" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I'm reading up to 70-528 and 70-536 and would like to take some Practice
    > > Tests.
    > >
    > > I've looked at tests from Measureup and SelfTest Software and they seem ok -
    > > but do you know where else to buy pratices tests? I think I remember a site
    > > where you'd pay $5 or something for a "oneshut" online test?
    > >
    > > Any good books for 70-528, 70-536?
    > >
    > > Thanks

    , Jan 11, 2007
  7. Olan Meier

    OlaKolarz Guest

    Can I get sample questions or any material to prepare for exam - my
    email is

    Thanks
    Ola

    OlaKolarz, Jan 20, 2007
  8. Olan Meier

    chandu Guest

    Can u please send any material regarding MCTS(70-536)
    My mail id is

    Thanks in advance
    Chandu

    chandu, Jan 31, 2007
  9. Olan Meier

    Ravi Guest

    On Jan 8, 3:51 pm, Khaled Adam <>
    wrote:
    > Hello Olan
    > if you want Resorces For 70-528 & 70-536
    > send your mail
    > Adam
    >

    > "Olan Meier" wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > I'm reading up to 70-528 and 70-536 and would like to take some Practice
    > > Tests.

    > > I've looked at tests from Measureup and SelfTest Software and they seem ok -
    > > but do you know where else to buy pratices tests? I think I remember a site
    > > where you'd pay $5 or something for a "oneshut" online test?

    > > Any good books for 70-528, 70-536?

    > > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

    Can You please send dump on (70-526 & 70-536)
    My mail id :

    Ravi, Feb 5, 2007
  10. Olan Meier

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Ravi" <> wrote in message

    > Can You please send dump on (70-526 & 70-536)
    > My mail id :

    Cn u plz snd MCP ID, full name, n email to NDAViolations<AT>CertGuard<DOT>com?

    I make sure u get what u need.

    Rgs

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 5, 2007
  11. Olan Meier

    Soundar Guest

    On Jan 8, 1:54 am, "Olan Meier" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm reading up to 70-528 and 70-536 and would like to take some Practice
    > Tests.
    >
    > I've looked at tests from Measureup and SelfTest Software and they seem ok -
    > but do you know where else to buy pratices tests? I think I remember a site
    > where you'd pay $5 or something for a "oneshut" online test?
    >
    > Any good books for 70-528, 70-536?
    >
    > Thanks

    Hello Olan ,
    can i have the study materials for the exam 70-536, 70-528 etc.,

    Soundar

    Soundar, Feb 15, 2007
  12. Hi there.
    Is there any restriction on who can receive this information, or how it can
    be posted?

    I too would like any additional resources for these as my entire development
    team are going through these exams in the next four weeks.

    Can this information be made available to this group?

    If you can only supply information to individual emails, then I would be
    very grateful if you could send the resources or links (exams 70-528,

    Many thanks.
    Steve Henderson.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, Feb 22, 2007
  13. Good day to you. I am planning to take exam 70-528 on 12 March, 2007. Could
    you send me some of the practice materials please. Thanks in advance. My
    email adress is

    =?Utf-8?B?cmVhbGRlYWxob3dpZQ==?=, Feb 22, 2007
  14. Good day to you. I am planning to take exam 70-548 on 10 March, 2007. Could

    Litynskyy Sviatoslav, Feb 26, 2007
  15. Olan Meier

    Guest

    On Feb 26, 6:02 am, "Litynskyy Sviatoslav" <> wrote:
    > Good day to you. I am planning to take exam 70-548 on 10 March, 2007. Could
    > you send me some of the practice materials please. Thanks in advance. My
    > email adress is
    >
    > "Steve" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    > Hi there.
    > Is there any restriction on who can receive this information, or how it can
    > be posted?
    >
    > I too would like any additional resources for these as my entire development
    > team are going through these exams in the next four weeks.
    >
    > Can this information be made available to this group?
    >
    > If you can only supply information to individual emails, then I would be
    > very grateful if you could send the resources or links (exams 70-528,
    >
    > Many thanks.
    > Steve Henderson.
    >
    > "Soundar" wrote:
    >
    > > On Jan 8, 1:54 am, "Olan Meier" <> wrote:
    > > > Hi,
    > > >
    > > > I'm reading up to 70-528 and 70-536 and would like to take some Practice
    > > > Tests.
    > > >
    > > > I've looked at tests from Measureup and SelfTest Software and they seem ok -
    > > > but do you know where else to buy pratices tests? I think I remember a site
    > > > where you'd pay $5 or something for a "oneshut" online test?
    > > >
    > > > Any good books for 70-528, 70-536?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks

    > > Hello Olan ,
    > > can i have the study materials for the exam 70-536, 70-528 etc.,
    > >

    > > Soundar

    Hi,

    Can you please send some dumps on 70-526 and 70-431?

    Thanks,
    Sophie

    , Mar 5, 2007
  16. Olan Meier

    index Guest

    index, Mar 6, 2007
  17. Olan Meier

    Guest Guest

    "index" <> wrote in message

    > chandu;7208170 Wrote:
    >> Can u please send any material regarding MCTS(70-536)
    >> My mail id is
    >>

    > I sow some materials here
    > <braindump link snipped>

    That information is illegal and violates the Non-Disclosure agreements of every
    Certification Vendor. Please do not post links to illegal material in these
    groups anymore or you will be reported.

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!

    Guest, Mar 7, 2007
  18. Olan Meier

    Suman Guest

    On Mar 7, 9:57 am, <CertGuard> wrote:
    > "index" <> wrote in message

    > > chandu;7208170 Wrote:
    > >> Can u please send any material regarding MCTS(70-536)
    > >> My mail id is

    > > I sow some materials here
    > > <braindump link snipped>

    > That information is illegal and violates the Non-Disclosure agreements of every
    > Certification Vendor. Please do not post links to illegal material in these
    > groups anymore or you will be reported.
    >
    > --
    > CertGuard
    > You think you know IT?!?!
    > Check out the new forums at:http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/

    hi could you please send me all the references you have for 70-536,
    70-528 to ...thanks a lot!!

    Suman, Mar 8, 2007
  19. Olan Meier

    Guest Guest

    "Suman" <> wrote in message

    > hi could you please send me all the references you have for 70-536,
    > 70-528 to ...thanks a lot!!

    Sorry, I don't just e-mail anyone that leaves their address...I'm just not that
    kinda guy. But here are the links you need.

    MCPD Self-Paced Training Kit:
    http://astore.amazon.com/certguardcom-20/detail/0735623767/002-4947625-4383204

    70-536 Books:
    http://astore.amazon.com/certguardcom-20/detail/0735622779/002-4947625-4383204