practice test

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Keith Chilton, Feb 11, 2007.

  1. Just did a practice test from the MS Press CD for 70-271. It was a custom
    test with the maximum questions allowed (130). I got a 92%. My first pass!
    LOL

    I don't feel the most confident in dynamic disks and extending partitions...
    I have several areas I need to study up on before my test on the 28th...
    That test result sure was a boost of confidence though..

    --
    Keith Chilton, MCP
    Data Services Technician

    messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
    and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
    my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
    representative independent of this message.
    Keith Chilton, Feb 11, 2007

  2. oh that was an objective test .. i still need to do that 300 question custom
    lol

    Keith Chilton, Feb 11, 2007

  3. Keith Chilton

    Jo Guest

    Keith:

    Yes, I too was very good on the Objective Tests - 96% -missed only 2.
    However, when I take the other practice tests, I can only get a 71% so far.
    I don't know if I'm ready for the Real Test just yet, but will continue to
    study for the next three weeks and then go for it.

    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Feb 12, 2007