  1. Microsoft mentions measureup and self test software. Which of these 2 are the
    better choice? Would you recommend boson over these?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?QVY=?=, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Having used both extensively (internally in Microsoft both were available for
    free), i would normally use measureup first for a few weeks before the exam
    as it is normally quick tricky, and will find any holes in your knowledge.

    I used selftest in the couple of days before the exam and found them much
    easier - but both have strong similarities to the actual exam themselves.

    Mark.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBbTVNd?=, Mar 24, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QVY=?=

    David Andrew Guest

    My company is happy to pay for the practice exams, as cost is not an issue
    which practice exams would you suggest.

    Regards

    David

    David Andrew, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Myself, i would go for measureup and if your still unsure closer the date and
    want to try some more questions then go for selftest.

    Mark.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBbTVNd?=, Mar 24, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QVY=?=

    David Andrew Guest

    Mark,.

    Many thanks for your advice....

    David

    David Andrew, Mar 24, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QVY=?=

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at

    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Also, for example:
    To support training get "101 Visual Basic and C# Code
    Samples" at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx

    This is really a No Brainer:
    Why look for for training and testing any where else?
    Learn from the people who built the products - Microsoft

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QVY=?=

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <15f701c535c4$da5bab30$>,
    says...

    > Microsoft Skills Assessments are free and Important to you.
    >
    > I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    > training.
    > Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    > Technologies at
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/books/product.asp
    >
    > NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    > http://www.ebay.com.
    >
    > An excellent compliment to your training is to
    > use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment/default.asp
    > These assessments are like mini certification tests.
    > You can take as many assessments as you need or want to
    > and its always free.
    >
    > VERY IMPORTANT:
    > Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    > so completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    >
    > If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    > support for skills assessments at
    > http://disnetinc.com/
    >
    > Also, for example:
    > To support training get "101 Visual Basic and C# Code
    > Samples" at
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    > aspx
    >
    > This is really a No Brainer:
    > Why look for for training and testing any where else?
    > Learn from the people who built the products - Microsoft
    >
    > FYI-Geek101

    Are you a bot?

    Ben Smith, Mar 31, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QVY=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ben Smith <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > In article <15f701c535c4$da5bab30$>,
    > says...
    >>

    >> FYI-Geek101

    > Are you a bot?

    It has to be. It's everywhere.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

    catwalker63, Mar 31, 2005