    I am reading 215 book now and would like to find some practice test.

    Thanks
    snapshot
    Bill, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Bill

    Samir Patel Guest

    You're reading a book? You *must* be ready to do practice
    tests now.

    Have you thought about using the OS you're 'studying' for?

    Samir Patel, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    I have a server at I am working with but I am looking for transcenders
    practice tests.

    Bill, Sep 15, 2003
  4. "Bill" <> wrote in message
    > I have a server at I am working with but I am looking for transcenders
    > practice tests.

    Okay, now since anyone with half a brain would know to take a wild guess at

    http://www.transcender.com

    or at least use google to try and locate the site, I have to assume that you
    have no intention of paying for a transcender, you want one for free.

    Please tell me I'm wrong, and you just had no idea how to get a legitimate
    copy.

    --
    Fris "eternal optimist" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 15, 2003
  5. Bill

    Bill Guest

    can you tell me something I don't already know.

    Bill, Sep 15, 2003
  6. Bill

    Jtyc Guest

    > can you tell me something I don't already know.

    PETN burns at approximately 27,000 ft. p/sec.
    Jtyc, Sep 15, 2003
  7. Bill

    JaR Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote in message
    > can you tell me something I don't already know.

    'kay...

    A spasmotic closure of the optic covering is as adequate to an equine
    quadruped devoid of the capabilty of visual comprehension as a vertical
    downward gesture with the cranium.

    ....or maybe you did know that.

    --
    J.R. Jones