    replica "Practice Software" training from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle,
    IBM, CompTIA etc. that you need to get going.just visit this
    http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul

    shania, Aug 17, 2006

  2. shania

    Guest

    Thanks for the link. I have used both Microsoft Preparation kit for my
    preparations. Seen other online products, downloaded some free
    questions. But not much satisfied. Actually I need some stuff that
    will cover not only all the exam objectives but at the same time
    contains some extra notes. Can any one just help me?

    , Aug 28, 2006

  3. shania

    Patty Guest

    On 27 Aug 2006 21:11:16 -0700, wrote:

    > Thanks for the link. I have used both Microsoft Preparation kit for my
    > preparations. Seen other online products, downloaded some free
    > questions. But not much satisfied. Actually I need some stuff that
    > will cover not only all the exam objectives but at the same time
    > contains some extra notes. Can any one just help me?

    Try http://www.tomax7.com/aplus/index.htm .

    Patty
    A+ 2006

    Patty, Aug 28, 2006