    Thanks in advance,

    Duston Sickler
    CompTIA A+ Certified

    Duston Sickler, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Duston Sickler

    JaR Guest

    "Duston Sickler" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Could you good folks recommend a practice test that will not only test my
    > knowledge but give me a feel for what the test will be like? I have been
    > looking into UCertifiy.

    I used Measureup for 70-210, and thought they were a big help. If you do
    some Googling, however, you can find a slew of free sample tests out there.
    I primarily just used those for the rest of my exams, as I'm a cheap
    bastard. I found out that the practice tests aren't all that important if
    you've done your homework. I'd give you some urls, but it's been a while and
    I don't have them bookmarked anymore.

    JaR
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP #XXII

    JaR, Jan 30, 2004