    looking for something a little cheaper.

    Thanks,

    Mikhal

    MIkhal, Nov 10, 2004

  2. MIkhal

    SJ Guest

    Try a search on Google for "mcdst practice exams".

    While several of the for-pay practice exams are worth it, they also
    offer free practice tests. It's only a sample, but often you can get
    idea of how prepared you are for the test.

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Nov 14, 2004

  3. MIkhal

    Steve Guest

    How about going to buy a book and read it instead of cheating.

    Steve, Nov 15, 2004
  4. MIkhal

    T-Bone Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote
    > How about going to buy a book and read it instead of cheating.

    You try to confuse. How are free or low cost legitimate practice tests
    considered cheating? As long as they aren't dumps.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 15, 2004