    If any of you actually signed up to one and found it
    worthwhile I'd be grateful if you'd post the url here.

    Thanks.
    Brian, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Brian

    Guest

    Very important additional information, you will find
    useful:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator
    Email:

    , Mar 4, 2005

  3. Brian

    Mikal Guest

    Hi,

    I actually used both. I bought transcender
    for 306 and wswexams for 305.

    Transcender -lots of bells and whistles, like
    selecting topics, they give three separate
    exams 50 questions each. I bought the windows
    app on a CD, can take it anywhere. Good but
    very expensive. I paid $150.

    WSW - not all the bells and whistles but the
    questions for $10 were pretty good.

    Thought both were representative of actual test
    questions without being the "exact" question.

    Hope this helps.

    Mikal, Mar 5, 2005