    --
    Okoronkwo Chinedu
    Crazy About Learning

    ChigbuaUmuenu, Nov 15, 2005

  2. ChigbuaUmuenu

    Sean Guest

    yes...most practice exams are pretty accurate in format etc. However most of
    questions on the exam try to cover different detail then what the common
    study guides with practice questions cover. In other words, if the question
    is in a study guide chances are that question or small variant of it will NOT
    be on the exam.

    However sometimes they do and when that has happen to me, I found myself
    wasting to much time re-reading the question thinking I missed something when
    in fact I nailed it the first time.

    Do I suggest reading books with practice exams? YES! and I also suggest
    taking those practice exams. But I dont suggest going over those books
    several times hoping to find some super detail missed on first reading.
    (which is exactly what I did).

    What I do suggest is buying other books in addition to study guide material.
    By far my favorite series are the ".Net developer series".

    http://www.awprofessional.com/series/series.asp?st=44116

    Key to all the exams I took was knowing ADO.Net. When studying for these
    exams you cant go wrong by reading a book with ADO.Net in the title

    Sean, Nov 20, 2005

  3. ChigbuaUmuenu

    samantha22 Guest

    I agree with sean. Almost all practice exams are near to the actua
    exam. It is always good to have a practice test with a book. I know
    site, which provides practice exam named ucertify.com. It is not a ver
    old but I hear that it is excellent. My advise for you is to purchase
    good one after analyzing all of them by downloading free questions fro
    their sites

    -
    samantha2

    samantha22, Nov 23, 2005