    personal experience. I think they were just passing along something they
    read.

    Thanks

    Brett Ossman, Jul 28, 2007

  2. Brett Ossman

    Ashwin Guest

    What exams?

    Ashwin, Jul 29, 2007

  3. Brett Ossman

    Brett Ossman Guest

    All the required exams for the MCTS and MCPD

    Brett Ossman, Aug 2, 2007
  4. Brett Ossman

    Brett Ossman Guest

    Exams:
    70-536
    70-528
    70-547

    Brett Ossman, Aug 2, 2007
  5. Brett Ossman

    Brett Ossman Guest

    Is that the Microsoft Press package? Have you used it? Like I hinted at in
    my original e-mail, I am probably looking for something past the
    fundamentals. I think I pretty much have those. I think I recall hearing
    about an "Exam Cram" series.

    Thanks again.

    Brett Ossman, Aug 2, 2007
  6. Brett Ossman

    Ashwin Guest

    Brett,

    Look at my post to the question in the item entitled "Test Suggestions" - it
    is two or so items more recent than your thread. You might find some helpful
    suggestions there. My earlier query was asking which actual test number you
    were talking about (which is what Matt addressed).

    Good luck,

    Ashwin

    Ashwin, Aug 2, 2007
  7. Brett Ossman

    Ashwin Guest

    Agreed. If you have access to company funds, then this is another option. If
    you don't, then it might be too expensive to consider. I looked into this
    myself and found that there are multiple such "modules" per exam, each of
    which cost upwards of $200 as of this post.

    Ashwin

    Ashwin, Aug 3, 2007