    anyone else who has used them?

    Thanks

    Anil P.

    Anil, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Anil

    Sri Guest

    Hai Anil, I used the Practice exams from the same site, I
    think there are very few questions like around 55
    questions for the remaining sets of exams also same
    questions are repeating only 4-5 new questions ,If u feel
    to take one test take but dont go for 9.99$ and one
    month membership,its waste of money.Take one test for 3 $.

    Sri, Sep 2, 2004

  3. Anil

    Mike Guest

    Hi,

    I used http://www.wswexams.com and you are right the
    database is small but you can't beat the price. I could
    not afford Transcender and MeasureUp. $10 vs $150/$60.

    Regards,

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 2, 2004