    I need for practice test for this exam that are not expensive and I can
    download because my work can not let me to stay online for hours.
    Thanks Peter (Italy)

    Duccio, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Duccio

    Lord2702 Guest

    Hello Peter,
    Go to MeasureUP.com and Transcender.Com, on these sites you can download
    practice test, but only for practice, that is only 10 questions, just to
    give an idea, how the actual test will go. Where as if you need more
    practice, on test q's then you need to buy a book, or more tests from these
    sites.
    Best Luck,

    Lord2702, Apr 16, 2004