    looking for something a little cheaper.

    Thanks,
    Ae

    Ae, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Ae

    Jason Guest

    the phrase "good" and "cheap" are generally not found in the same sentence
    when it comes to MS study materials. Unclinch and buy reliable materials.

    Jason, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Ae

    Wade Guest

    You might try Ucertify.com I haven't tried them myself, but I've heard good
    things.

    Wade, Nov 17, 2004
  4. Brighton Rocks, Nov 17, 2004
  5. Ae

    JC Guest

    Self Test Software and Test King offer practice tests. I
    used Transcender and Test King. Funny thing is when I
    had a problem installing the Transcender practice tests
    and Transcender called me back, my caller ID said "Self
    Test Software". Self test Software is cheaper so this
    may be a useful fact. Test King was not very helpful.

    P.S. Passed the 70-271 exam this week. Was more
    difficult than I expected. Thought I failed but didn't.
    Study hard and you can pass it though. Recommend taking
    it when your fed up studying though.

    JC, Nov 17, 2004
  6. Ae

    T-Bone Guest

    "JC" <> wrote
    > I used Transcender and Test King.

    > Test King was not very helpful.

    Ya, no kidding assfscker.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 17, 2004
  7. Ae

    T-Bone Guest

    T-Bone, Nov 17, 2004
  8. Ae

    TEST ACCOUNT Guest

    Ae -- Transcender has excellent materials for the exam -- even MeasureUp's
    test prep is so so in comparison. I would stick with the Transcender
    product. Although it is more expensive, it will save the cost of having to
    retake the exam if you fail!

    TEST ACCOUNT, Nov 17, 2004
  9. Ae

    Guest Guest

    Poor T-Bone - Upset again, tsk-tsk.

    assfscker?

    Guest, Nov 18, 2004
  10. Ae

    Guest Guest

    Poor T-Bone - Upset again.

    Guest, Nov 18, 2004
  11. Ae

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > Poor T-Bone - Upset again, tsk-tsk.

    Says Mr. Anonymous.

    Thanks for quoting my post as the cancel-bot seems to have gotten to it.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 18, 2004
  12. Brighton Rocks, Nov 22, 2004
  13. Ae

    Ralph Guest

    I have used a few of uCertify prepkits, and they were really helpful
    to me. I used prepkit 70-270 for passing my last exam. I visited
    uCertify.com last week and took advantage of the huge discount being
    offered there.

    Ralph, Nov 25, 2004