    I'd appreciate it if someone can respond
    mailto: thanks and good luck
    to everyone.
    alex, Apr 11, 2004

  2. /definately/ not!
    For a hundred reasons, no no no no.
    Definately check out technet and some of the certification study websites
    that are floating around.
    The 210 isn't a terribly difficult exam, but you don't want to jinx it by
    narrowing down your studies to a couple dozen exam drills.

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 11, 2004

  3. alex

    SJ Guest

    I agree.

    I've passed more than 30 tests and I can't think of a single one that
    I could have successfully passed using a single reference source. One
    of the things that MeasureUp does is point you to references (such as
    technet) in the answers. The intent is for you to go to the
    references for any material that is unfamiliar (even if that's every
    question). Reading similar material from different resources is
    helpful in broadening your base of knowledge.

    If you're into books (I am), the Sybex for the 70-210 is a valuable
    book both for learning the material and passing the test. And, just
    the operating system Help (Windows 2000 Professional in this case) has
    a wealth of information.

    HTH,

    SJ
    MC.... From NT times to today