Practical advise on 70-292 required

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by pearsondan99, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. pearsondan99

    pearsondan99 Guest

    Hi Guys,

    I am one of many MCSE 2000's wanting to upgrade his certification t
    2003 via the 70-292 and 70-296, I would be interested to hear any tip
    or experiences from anyone who has sat this exam, currently I a
    studying with the Microsoft Press certification upgrade manual, i
    there is any other recommended material please advise.

    I would also be interest to hear how this exam compares to the 70-24
    win2k upgrade exam I previously took to upgrade

    Thanks in advance

    Da

    pearsondan9
    pearsondan99, Nov 22, 2003

  2. pearsondan99

    MCSE World Guest

    Dan,

    See our reviews of these two exams, they may help you out some.

    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=19

    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=27

    I would say much easier than 70-240...not nearly as intimidating, just do to
    length of time and questions alone. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 22, 2003

  3. pearsondan99

    pearsondan99 Guest

    Thank you for the advice, I will be taking this exam at the end of thi
    month so will let you know how I went and any tips

    Da

    pearsondan9
    pearsondan99, Dec 1, 2003