    commands; However, we got an error when trying to connect to the
    server, which is NT4.0. The error is ERROR 678. What do I nned to do
    to make this connection work. Thanks.
    someone, Dec 4, 2003

  2. someone

    joe Guest

    a STATIC nat (outside to inside) for the server. This is different
    than the ip for interface of the pix.

    Then permit GRE (ip protocol 47) and TCP 1723 to the
    static nat on the access-list that is applied IN bound on the outside
    interface from the host that requires access.

    assume 1.1.1.10 is the server's static nat and 155.5.5.5 is the host
    that wants to come in.

    !create ACL
    access-list from-internet permit gre host 155.5.5.5 host 1.1.1.10
    access-list from-internet permit tcp host 155.5.5.5 host 1.1.1.10 eq 1723

    !then apply, to 'outside' interface
    access-group from-internet in interface outside

    clear xlate if your server was using pat before just in case.

    joe, Dec 5, 2003