    balado Guest

    How can open on Firefox a file with "ppt" extension?
    Thanks.

    balado, Mar 14, 2005

  2. balado wrote:
    > How can open on Firefox a file with "ppt" extension?
    > Thanks.

    In order to open a ppt file, you need an application that will deal with
    it. MS Powerpoint of course, though Open Office Presentation will open
    them too. There is also a free Powerpoint Viewer from MS, I think.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 14, 2005

  3. balado

    subc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > balado wrote:
    >> How can open on Firefox a file with "ppt" extension?
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > In order to open a ppt file, you need an application that will
    > deal with it. MS Powerpoint of course, though Open Office
    > Presentation will open them too. There is also a free Powerpoint
    > Viewer from MS, I think.
    >
    > Lee

    You can get .ppt the viewer here: http://tinyurl.com/3nend
    Probably a bunch of other places also.