    mjk Guest

    Until recently I was able to view PPS and JPG files received through email directly from Outlook . But recently a problem has developed. When I open a PSS file in Outlook, it is automatically converted to a Word document. Has anyone any idea why that is?
    I have a similar problem when I try to open a JPG where I get a message saying PoverPoint Viewer cannot read C:\document etc. However, when I save the file to a folder, I can choose to open with Power Point Viewer and it works.

    mjk, Sep 4, 2003

  2. mjk

    SgtMinor Guest

    Perhaps some ideas here: "File Extensions, Registered Viewers, Changing
    File Associations"

    http://familyinternet.about.com/library/weekly/aa032901a.htm

    Please note that 24hshd is a plain text newsgroup. You should turn off
    HTML. Also note that somewhere.com is a registered domain. Your use of
    the domain name in your addy will cause spam to be sent to the site.

    http://www.somewhere.com

    SgtMinor, Sep 5, 2003