    When i back to other soft both type of clients works fine

    sombody can help me?
    Peter

    kkuuffeell, May 11, 2006

  2. kkuuffeell

    Merv Guest

    Are you trying to change the IOS version being used on the 7200 ?

    If so what version works with PPPOE and which one did not ?

    Merv, May 11, 2006

  3. kkuuffeell

    kkuuffeell Guest

    > Are you trying to change the IOS version being used on the 7200 ?

    of course

    > If so what version works with PPPOE and which one did not ?

    c7200-is-mz.123-8.T.bin - works fine
    c7200-js-mz.123-1a.bin - also works but it's need to have Cisco-AVR
    attribute in radius

    i test some other IOS but results is the same some of them works fine
    some works but if there is no tis parameter in radius , client couldn't
    login

    i think there is problem with cisco vendor atributes maybe some default
    attributes is taken wrong?

    Peter

    kkuuffeell, May 11, 2006
  4. kkuuffeell

    Merv Guest

    what is the target IOS version you are trying to upgrade to ?

    do you have "radius-server vsa send authentication" configured ?

    Merv, May 11, 2006
  5. kkuuffeell

    kkuuffeell Guest

    > what is the target IOS version you are trying to upgrade to ?

    last post i wrote this, i do upgrade in both directions

    > do you have "radius-server vsa send authentication" configured ?

    yes

    kkuuffeell, May 12, 2006
  6. kkuuffeell

    kkuuffeell Guest

    >I have pppoe server on cisco 7200
    > everything is working fine
    > cisco authorize clients on radius server and it's ok
    > but when i change soft on cisco there is a problem
    > if in radius there is not parametr cisco-AVR client couldn't connect and
    > see error 619
    > but the same client with the same parameters on radius plus
    > Cisco-AVR += lcp: etc.. on radius
    > is working fine
    >
    > When i back to other soft both type of clients works fine

    I see that when Cisco-AVR attribute is send , router create virtual
    interface
    when there is no this parameter router try create virtual SUBinterface and
    failed

    with other IOS router always create virtual interface and it work.

    When i do
    #no virtual-template subinterfaces

    it work on both IOS

    i still searching :)