PPP multilink between CISCO and VANGUARD 320

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Burticio, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Burticio

    Burticio Guest

    Hi, everyone..

    I have one E1 multipoint to link several remote offices with my
    central site.

    In the central site i have a CISCO 7200 series and in the remote sites
    CISCO 1760-V and the link is configures with PPP Multilink. All works
    fine, but I wanto to incorporate to a remote office a vanguard 320,
    with PPP..

    Anybody know hoy to configure the PPP parameters in the vanguard so it
    can link to the CISO 7200??

    I hope somebody can help me, 'cause not may people know how to
    configure the motorola vanguards.

    Thanks in advance.

    Daniel Torres

    Burticio, Jan 30, 2004