pp file extraction

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by _heavenshelp1, Aug 13, 2008.

  1. how do I extract individual photos from a pp show?
    thanx in advance
    _heavenshelp1, Aug 13, 2008

  2. If by 'pp show' you mean a file with the extension .PPS
    which is a PowerPoint Show, all you have to do is open
    PowerPoint and open the .PPS file. If the file is not
    protected you should be able to see it just as you would a
    ..PPT file and copy the pictures directly.

    If the above doesn't answer your question, then you need to
    be a bit more explicit as to exactly you're talking about.
    The above is the best my crystal ball could come up with
    based on the limited information you opted to share with us.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 13, 2008

  3. "Bobby Johnson" wrote:

    > If by 'pp show' you mean a file with the extension .PPS
    > which is a PowerPoint Show, all you have to do is open
    > PowerPoint and open the .PPS file. If the file is not
    > protected you should be able to see it just as you would a
    > ..PPT file and copy the pictures directly.
    >
    > If the above doesn't answer your question, then you need to
    > be a bit more explicit as to exactly you're talking about.
    > The above is the best my crystal ball could come up with
    > based on the limited information you opted to share with us.
    >

    > _heavenshelp1 wrote:
    > > how do I extract individual photos from a pp show?
    > > thanx in advance

    thanx again!!
    _heavenshelp1, Aug 13, 2008