Powertoys

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iIE1hcnRpbg==?=, Oct 21, 2005.

  1. Is there a version of Powertoys for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition?

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iIE1hcnRpbg==?=, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Hi Bob:
    Microsoft is not releasing x64 versions for their powertoys.
    However there is an old one that can be recycled.
    Command Here Powertoy can be downloaded from:
    www.duke.edu/~ksanders/cmdhere.inf
    It is the old x86 one and works perfectly in Windows x64

    You can also check www.planetamd64.com for an x64 version of TweakUI.
    Enjoy!

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Oct 21, 2005

  3. Carlos wrote:
    > Hi Bob:
    > Microsoft is not releasing x64 versions for their powertoys.
    > However there is an old one that can be recycled.
    > Command Here Powertoy can be downloaded from:
    > www.duke.edu/~ksanders/cmdhere.inf
    > It is the old x86 one and works perfectly in Windows x64
    >
    > You can also check www.planetamd64.com for an x64 version of TweakUI.
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > Carlos
    > "Bob Martin" wrote:
    >

    >>Is there a version of Powertoys for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition?

    Try this, it seems to work for me :)

    http://neosmart.net/Products/TweakUI64.htm

    Dave Griffiths, Oct 21, 2005