PowerToys for x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?d2lnZWxzMms=?=, Oct 9, 2005.

  1. Are there any plans for some x64 powertoys?

    =?Utf-8?B?d2lnZWxzMms=?=, Oct 9, 2005

  2. No official word from Microsoft about its support x64.
    Only Tweak ui:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49

    and:
    Thanks goes to Carlos Atashian for finding this. This PowerToy adds an "Open
    Command Window Here" context menu option on file system folders, giving you
    a quick way to open a command window (cmd.exe) pointing at the selected
    folder. www.duke.edu/~ksanders/cmdhere.inf
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 9, 2005

  3. Thank you for your quick response

    =?Utf-8?B?d2lnZWxzMms=?=, Oct 9, 2005
  4. No problem. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 9, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?d2lnZWxzMms=?=

    Sam Crawford Guest

    On 9-Oct-2005, "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <> wrote:

    > No official word from Microsoft about its support x64.
    > Only Tweak ui:
    > http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49
    >
    > and:
    > Thanks goes to Carlos Atashian for finding this. This PowerToy adds an
    > "Open
    > Command Window Here" context menu option on file system folders, giving
    > you
    > a quick way to open a command window (cmd.exe) pointing at the selected
    > folder. www.duke.edu/~ksanders/cmdhere.inf

    I found that the Clear Type Tuning powertoy seems to work well. After
    installation, access it in the x86 Control Panel.

    It can be found here.

    Sam Crawford, Oct 13, 2005
  6. Thank You Sam. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 13, 2005