    --
    Kyle :eek:)

    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

    Kyle :o\), Aug 16, 2006

  2. Kyle :o\)

    doS Guest

    email me, remove the obvious

    doS, Aug 17, 2006

  3. Kyle :o\)

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Aug 17, 2006
  4. Kyle :o\)

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:22:02 -0400, "doS" <> wrote:

    >email me, remove the obvious
    >
    >"Kyle :eek:)" <> wrote in message
    >>I tried to Google it and can't find a valid download link anymore for an
    >>all-time favourite program of mine, PowertPost 2000. If anyone has it can
    >>they direct me to where I can get it from? Thanks!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Kyle :eek:)
    >>
    >> "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

    I use it and can post it to usendit. I will not use email. I will include
    your email and you can download it from there.
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Aug 17, 2006
  5. Kyle :o\)

    doS Guest

    try again....

    doS, Aug 17, 2006
  6. Kyle :o\)

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:34:09 -0400, "doS" <> wrote:

    >try again....
    >
    >"Ponder" <> wrote in message
    >> Hiya Kyle :eek:).
    >>
    >> In <news:> you wrote:
    >>
    >>> I tried to Google it and can't find a valid download link anymore for an
    >>> all-time favourite program of mine, PowertPost 2000. If anyone has it
    >>> can
    >>> they direct me to where I can get it from? Thanks!

    >> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/colinjones/PowerPost_v13b25.zip
    >>
    >> --
    >> PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    >> Ponder - Homepage: http://www.colinjones.co.uk ICQ# 1707811
    >> Skittles Team: http://www.ddskittles.co.uk

    It is in you email. The link is anyway.
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Aug 17, 2006
  7. Kyle :o\)

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:32:57 GMT, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >I use it and can post it to usendit. I will not use email. I will include
    >your email and you can download it from there.

    Any reason you're sending that reply to doS?

    Evan Platt, Aug 17, 2006
  8. Kyle :o\)

    doS Guest

    I dont need it, the OP does....

    doS, Aug 17, 2006
  9. Kyle :o\)

    doS Guest

    doS, Aug 17, 2006
  10. Kyle :o\)

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:54:31 -0400, "doS" <> wrote:

    >I dont need it, the OP does....
    >
    >"joevan" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:34:09 -0400, "doS" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>try again....
    >>>
    >>>"Ponder" <> wrote in message

    >> It is in you email. The link is anyway.
    >> --
    >> "Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
    >> and for the same reason."

    Sorry, I erred again. I will rest now and come back another day and
    hopefully do better.
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Aug 17, 2006
  11. Kyle :o\)

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Aug 17, 2006
  12. Kyle :o\)

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:39:49 -0400, Kyle :eek:) wrote:

    >I tried to Google it and can't find a valid download link anymore for an
    >all-time favourite program of mine, PowertPost 2000. If anyone has it can
    >they direct me to where I can get it from? Thanks!

    It was updated / bugfixes a few years ago, I switched to the version
    here http://powerpost.free.fr/

    A Peck PP download, old version
    http://old-time-radio.com/download.shtml

    Me