    Can anyone tell me how I can get a piece of music to play throughout a slide
    show that I've created using PowerPoint? I can insert a sound/track for each
    slide, but as soon as the slide changes, the music stops. Many thanks.
    Joe, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Joe

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Joe" wrote in message news:425e8aca$0$298$

    > Can anyone tell me how I can get a piece of music to play
    > throughout a slide show that I've created using PowerPoint? I
    > can insert a sound/track for each slide, but as soon as the slide
    > changes, the music stops. Many thanks.

    Does it make a difference if you put the music onto the Slide Master rather
    than the individual slides themselves? (View, Master, Slide Master). Long
    time since I played with PowerPoint so apologies if that doesn't help.
    Dave Lear, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Joe

    D.Ford Guest

    I think it's called music span it free serch for it on the net. it must be
    on all machines you plan to show it on. but works great!!

    D.Ford, Apr 14, 2005