    I have made up a power point presentation of family photos plus music and
    comments.

    How can I convert it to a DVD or a VCD ?

    fruitbat, Dec 15, 2004

  2. fruitbat

    Guest

    Strongly recommend you to use the 'Powerpoint to DVD' program at
    http://www.powerpoint-to-dvd.com. It almost do everything you have
    mentioned.

    -----------------
    PowerPoint2DVD Software

    ==============================
    Any questions please email to support team
    as :
    We'll try our best to help you!
    ======================

    , Dec 16, 2004

  3. fruitbat

    The One Guest

    "fruitbat" <> wrote in message
    >I have made up a power point presentation of family photos plus music and
    >comments.
    >
    > How can I convert it to a DVD or a VCD ?

    Dont know if DVD will recognise Powerpoint files, probably not, but you can
    burn JPEGs to DVD and view them on a DVD players as long at it supports
    JPEG.

    The One, Dec 16, 2004
  4. fruitbat

    Guest

    The software "PowerPoint2DVD' may help. It makes photo slide show
    video CD and can be viewed on TV with a DVD player.
    Just have a try from http://www.powerpoint-to-dvd.com

    , Jan 4, 2005
  5. fruitbat

    nukacola

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    nukacola, Aug 17, 2006
  6. fruitbat

    mohito

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    really, geovid presentation to video converter can convert your ppt and pps files to video and dvd format and burn a cd or dvd - all in one click. very easy.

    mohito, Aug 25, 2006
  7. fruitbat

    Victory

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    thanks a lot :elephant:

    Victory, Sep 6, 2006
  8. fruitbat

    Victory

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    Hi again! I wanted to say thanks again. Coz Presentation To Video Converter is really worth thing. Awesome quality. Plus geovid's tech support is very strong and they gave me a couple great suggestions about prog's work. :D

    Victory, Nov 28, 2006