    The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
    system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.

    Thanks

    The One, Dec 24, 2004

  2. The One

    Michael-NC Guest

    "The One" <> wrote in message
    news:41cb630e$...
    > Dear All
    >
    > I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce
    > 6800 Ultra.
    >
    > The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
    > system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.
    >
    > Thanks

    What motherboard do you have?

    Michael-NC, Dec 24, 2004

  3. "The One" <> wrote in message
    > Dear All
    >
    > I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce
    > 6800 Ultra.
    >
    > The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
    > system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    'The One' keeping us entertained again this festive season!

    John :cool:

    John Rampling, Dec 24, 2004
  4. The One

    The One Guest

    "Michael-NC" <> wrote in message

    > "The One" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear All
    >>
    >> I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce
    >> 6800 Ultra.
    >>
    >> The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
    >> system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > What motherboard do you have?

    A round one.

    The One, Dec 24, 2004
  5. The One

    Michael-NC Guest

    "The One" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael-NC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "The One" <> wrote in message
    >>> Dear All
    >>>
    >>> I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce
    >>> 6800 Ultra.
    >>>
    >>> The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
    >>> system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum
    >>> emulator.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> What motherboard do you have?

    > A round one.

    Too bad it doesn't match your head...

    Michael-NC, Dec 24, 2004
  6. The One

    The One Guest

    "Michael-NC" <> wrote in message

    > "The One" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Michael-NC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "The One" <> wrote in message

    >>> What motherboard do you have?

    >> A round one.

    > Too bad it doesn't match your head...

    LOL

    The One, Dec 24, 2004
  7. The One wrote:

    > Dear All
    >
    > I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD, Geforce 6800
    > Ultra.
    >
    > The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
    > system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.
    >
    > Thanks

    So the first part of this post was just to brag then?

    Your actual question has nothing to do with your PC specs.

    --

    There is nothing wrong with your news reader.
    Do not attempt to adjust your settings.

    Please stand by.

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jan 1, 2005
  8. Weyoun the Dancing Borg wrote:

    > The One wrote:
    >
    >> Dear All
    >>
    >> I have a Athlon 64 4000+, with 2Gb DDR2 RAM, and 300Gb SATA HD,
    >> Geforce 6800 Ultra.
    >>
    >> The main reason why I bought this sysyem is to have a powerful gaming
    >> system. More to the point does anyone know of a decent Spectrum emulator.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > So the first part of this post was just to brag then?
    >
    > Your actual question has nothing to do with your PC specs.

    (oh it was a joke! sorry!)

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jan 1, 2005