    I cannot find anything in the Help file to aid in restoring the
    original automatic two half panes in a full window.

    Any suggestion or options ?

    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, Aug 27, 2005

  2. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    XP Guest

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:07:25 +1200, lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz wrote:

    > Running PowerDesk 6 under XP
    >
    > Until recently, when the 'New +Tile Vertically' option was
    >invoked the program automatically displayed two identical sized panes
    >which together occupy a full window.
    >
    > Recently it started displaying one pane half the original size,
    >and hidden behind it is a reduced (but not minimised) pane,
    >necessitating both moving the half pane to disclose and then resize
    >the second tile. Alternatively, Shift + F4 had to be used to display
    >both panes equally sized and occupying the full Window.
    >
    > I cannot find anything in the Help file to aid in restoring the
    >original automatic two half panes in a full window.
    >

    > Any suggestion or options ?

    Is this not part of the Layout Manager..?

    XP, Aug 27, 2005

  3. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    GraB Guest

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:07:25 +1200, lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz wrote:

    > Running PowerDesk 6 under XP
    >
    > Until recently, when the 'New +Tile Vertically' option was
    >invoked the program automatically displayed two identical sized panes
    >which together occupy a full window.
    >
    > Recently it started displaying one pane half the original size,
    >and hidden behind it is a reduced (but not minimised) pane,
    >necessitating both moving the half pane to disclose and then resize
    >the second tile. Alternatively, Shift + F4 had to be used to display
    >both panes equally sized and occupying the full Window.
    >
    > I cannot find anything in the Help file to aid in restoring the
    >original automatic two half panes in a full window.
    >

    > Any suggestion or options ?

    Have you tried Ctrl+3?

    GraB, Aug 27, 2005
  4. Tks for providing solution. Ctrl + 1; Ctrl + 3; Ctrl + W do what I
    want OK.

    But the mystery still remains - Why does the Window menu /New + Tile
    Vertically option not produce two equal-sized panes ?

    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, Aug 27, 2005