    Windows XP Home Edition.
    Cheers,
    Jim.

    Jim, Dec 14, 2007

  2. Jim

    SgtMinor Guest

    Jim wrote:

    > I have for a long time been using the picture resizer from power toys but it
    > suddenly stopped working.
    > Normally you right click on an image and select "resize pictures" and a copy
    > of that image appears at the size you requested. It no longer does
    > anything.
    > I've tried the repair but still the same.
    > Uninstalled it and reinstalled but no good.
    > Any idea why this should have happened.
    > Windows XP Home Edition.
    > Cheers,
    > Jim.

    Check out this thread:
    http://forum.mihov.com/download_thread.php?site=qa&bn=qa_ir&thread=1040005644#N1040005644

    SgtMinor, Dec 15, 2007

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Thanks very much Sarge. That did the trick first time. Perfect.
    Easy isn't it when you know how.
    All I did was enter regsvr32 shimgvw.dll in the run box, click OK and hey
    presto it works again. There is a space between the 32 and shimgvw.
    Cheers.
    Jim.

    Jim, Dec 15, 2007