    prefer that it didn't become active at all but I cannot find where to make
    that change.

    Thanks for any help :)

    Puzzled, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Puzzled

    °Mike° Guest

    Check the options/preferences. Which powertoys would
    this be, btw? I don't see a wallpaper changer on the
    Microsoft Powertoys.

    On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:30:37 -0400, in
    <>
    Puzzled scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Puzzled

    none Guest

    To point you in the right direction, check your screensaver settings.

    none, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Puzzled

    Cassie Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/experiences/downloads/create_powertoy.asp

    Cassie, Jun 7, 2004
  5. Puzzled

    °Mike° Guest

    Ah, TOYS! I was looking at the useful powertoys.

    Thanks.

    On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:51:03 GMT, in
    <br5xc.5749$>
    Cassie scrawled:

    >http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/experiences/downloads/create_powertoy.asp
    >>

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Check the options/preferences. Which powertoys would
    >> this be, btw? I don't see a wallpaper changer on the
    >> Microsoft Powertoys.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 7, 2004
  6. Puzzled

    Toolman Tim Guest

    See? I get to learn something new here everyday! I like that one too...just
    might have to play with it myself.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 8, 2004
  7. Puzzled

    Cassie Guest

    Thank you, None. The solution to my problem lay in the fact that the
    screensaver Toy was also installed. That's where I could set the password
    screen option. Curious little toy - I don't have any movie files so I
    can't test it but maybe some day :) Thanks again.

    Cassie, Jun 8, 2004