    Is ELITECH good Power Supply.
    I am talking about ATX Power Supply about 350W or 500W.
    TIA
    bardeban, Jun 2, 2004

  2. bardeban

    ICee Guest

    bardeban wrote:
    > Is ELITECH good Power Supply.
    > I am talking about ATX Power Supply about 350W or 500W.
    > TIA

    Never heard of them. Probably a generic PSU. Stick with a good name
    brand PSU such as Antec, Enermax, PC Power & Cooling.
    You should read this also:
    http://www.firingsquad.com/guides/power_supply/default.asp
    ICee, Jun 2, 2004

  3. bardeban

    x@y Guest

    x@y, Jun 2, 2004
  4. Blinky the Shark, Jun 2, 2004
  5. bardeban wrote:

    > Is ELITECH good Power Supply.
    > I am talking about ATX Power Supply about 350W or 500W.
    > TIA

    If noiselevels are important to you check
    http://www.silentpcreview.com/section4.html

    --
    Groeten/Regards
    Jeroen Wijnands