    helps

    Thanks

    Dave
    dave, Jun 28, 2003

  2. dave

    Plato Guest

    dave wrote:

    > I will be buying a Asustek S478 Intel 845PE ATX A L R with a P4 2.66 512KB
    > S478 processor, and having looked at all the Atx cases on Dabs, they range
    > from 180 watt to 400 watt, some are even marked as 12 volt, soory if this

    Get the 400 Watt

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 28, 2003

  3. dave

    sqr Guest

    The more the better as it does not only effect the cpu but all of the usb
    slots which are being used.

    --
    sqr
    Overseer: alt.os.windows-xp

    sqr, Jun 28, 2003
  4. dave

    dave Guest

    "sqr" <> wrote in message
    > The more the better as it does not only effect the cpu but all of the usb
    > slots which are being used.

    Ok thanks for that info
    dave, Jun 28, 2003
  5. dave

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:32:43 GMT, Whilst playing Smegball with the
    scutters "dave" <> wrote :

    >Helo all
    >
    >I will be buying a Asustek S478 Intel 845PE ATX A L R with a P4 2.66 512KB
    >S478 processor, and having looked at all the Atx cases on Dabs, they range
    >from 180 watt to 400 watt, some are even marked as 12 volt, soory if this
    >sounds like a silly questtion, but how do I know what wattage my mainboard
    >and cpu will work at, I live in the UK with a 240 volt power supply if it
    >helps
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Dave

    Although you are using an Intel CPU the AMD approved power supply list
    is still useful to you.The Wattage of the Power supply is not the only
    concern but the quality of what it can deliver under load.Buying an
    AMD approved will do you well as AMD CPUs are more stringent in their
    requirements.
    Click here,
    http://tinyurl.com/1t0x

    HTH :)