    able to do is save a particular lecture -as- a .pot file (which is
    almost the opposite of what I want to do).

    any ideas?
    Orion, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Orion

    SgtMinor Guest

    In PowerPoint2000, the command is Format > Replace Fonts (not Format >
    Font). Problems like this one can often be resolved by using the
    program's Help function (F1). For your class's sake, I hope you get
    your shift key to work before you prepare your next presentation.

    SgtMinor, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Orion

    Orion Guest

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:05:21 -0500, SgtMinor
    <> wrote:

    thank you! it's not quite what i was looking for, but still a hell of
    a lot better than going in and fixing them all individually.

    despite a decade of higher learning and 15+ years using MS office
    produts, i seem to have some kind of mental block when it comes to
    finding this stuff. much appreciated.

    Orion, Nov 11, 2003