    I have a laptop, and have placed the power meter on the task bar by
    ticking the part in perfomance and maintainance, but it doesnt appear
    can anyone tell me why please.

    PWB, Jun 29, 2006

  2. PWB

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:14:52 GMT, PWB wrote:

    >I have a laptop, and have placed the power meter on the task bar by
    >ticking the part in perfomance and maintainance, but it doesnt appear
    >can anyone tell me why please.

    This will be some version of Windows 2000/XP?

    Which power meter, something you downloaded or Control Panel / Power
    Options / Advanced (or Power Meter) tab / Always show icon on the task
    bar?

    For XP , you haven't selected Hide inactive icons have you?

    Me

    why?, Jun 29, 2006

  3. PWB

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:14:52 GMT, PWB wrote:

    >I have a laptop, and have placed the power meter on the task bar by
    >ticking the part in perfomance and maintainance, but it doesnt appear
    >can anyone tell me why please.

    BTW, the news group 24hshd isn't a chat room or really 24hr support, nor
    NTL or any other ISP, service provider.

    You don't need (or do you?) to post the same query 6 minutes apart.

    Me

    why?, Jun 29, 2006
  4. PWB

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:14:52 GMT, PWB <> wrote:

    >I have a laptop, and have placed the power meter on the task bar by
    >ticking the part in perfomance and maintainance, but it doesnt appear
    >can anyone tell me why please.

    Details would probably help. What kind of laptop, what operating
    system, etc.

    Evan Platt, Jun 29, 2006