    no difference.

    Anyone got any clues/suggestions?

    TIA, Jeff

    JeffK, Jun 25, 2003

  2. JeffK

    °Mike° Guest

    Make sure that advanced power management is installed, and
    also enabled in the BIOS.

    Windows XP and Advanced Power Management (APM) Support
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;307525

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:39:23 +0100, in
    <nilKa.585$>
    JeffK scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 25, 2003

  3. You don't need advanced power management. Turn it on when you want to use
    it, turn it off when you are done. That is enough power management.

    BananaPannaPoe, Jun 25, 2003