    wrong?
    Goodwill,
    Luke

    TheStoneCrusher, Nov 5, 2008

  2. TheStoneCrusher

    RickMerrill Guest

    TheStoneCrusher wrote:
    > I am running XP sp2 and when I select Control rPanel -> Power Management and
    > select 'never' for all of the non-battery optons, my computer gives me an
    > openings nocreen after about two minutes if I am not using it. What's
    > wrong?
    > Goodwill,
    > Luke

    Toshiba (and others) have customized power controls.

    RickMerrill, Nov 5, 2008

  3. TheStoneCrusher

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:31:38 -0500, "TheStoneCrusher"
    <> wrote:

    >I am running XP sp2 and when I select Control rPanel -> Power Management and
    >select 'never' for all of the non-battery optons, my computer gives me an
    >openings nocreen after about two minutes if I am not using it. What's
    >wrong?

    What is a 'openings nocreen'?

    Many laptops have hardware power management options. For example, my
    Toshiba Tecra has a utility that overrides any XP power management
    settings. Look there.

    Evan Platt, Nov 5, 2008