    possibly be corrected?

    All help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    lucky33, Jun 26, 2007

  2. lucky33

    Ryka Guest

    "lucky33" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My neighbor has a Lexmark X73 printer, 4402-001 that that power light
    > blinks. From what I understand the printer had a jam and they removed
    > it. Now they say the printer does nothing and the power light
    > continually flashes.
    >
    > Does anybody know what might be causing this problem and how it could
    > possibly be corrected?
    >
    > All help is greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,

    My Lexmark X8350 says to clear the jam and then turn off the power to the
    machine. Then restart it and everything should be okay - it worked that way
    for me. Has your friend stopped and restarted? Are you sure the jam is
    cleared - sometimes there can be more than one sheet of paper jammed? Hope
    this helps!
    Ryka, Jun 27, 2007