    My computer is a new Dell, and until now I was well
    pleased. Please hep if you can.

    , Feb 16, 2004

  2. scripteaze Guest

    I dont think that this is the DELL support hotline.
    You should goto www.sysopt.com and ask your questions
    there, Their forums ooz with help. This place is for MCSA
    topics and should be kept clean of all other PC realted
    troubleshooting threads.

    Just my opinion

    by the way, can anyone here help me with my mouse problem?
    just kidding ;)

    scripteaze, Feb 16, 2004