    which I was told would work isn't working. The image I created in
    nero had an nrg extention which power dvd won't accept.
    , Jan 13, 2004

  2. Mark Spatny Guest

    , says...
    > I am trying to view a dvd image file I made in nero but power dvd
    > which I was told would work isn't working. The image I created in
    > nero had an nrg extention which power dvd won't accept.

    Gee, you waited almost 3 whole minutes after the last time you asked
    this question, before posting again.
    Mark Spatny, Jan 13, 2004

  3. no one Guest

    What you did was make a disc image. This is only of use to you for copying
    back onto DVD. If you wanted to rip a movie onto your PC to watch from
    there, you would need to use some ripping software, not Nero.

    MJ

    #
    no one, Jan 13, 2004
  4. Mount your .nrg file in Nero Image Drive and Power DVD can open it from
    there.

    Colon Terminus, Jan 14, 2004