    the size to match it up. ive looked everywhere for the size can anyone out
    there help me please.

    thanks
    Sean Smith, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Sean Smith

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Sean Smith composed the following ...
    > I have a sony vaio TR5 and would like to power it from my car when im on
    > the road however i cant find the plug size to match with these multi plug
    > adapters. Im looking at the Trust version at the moment but all i need is
    > the size to match it up. ive looked everywhere for the size can anyone out
    > there help me please.

    I'd take the existing AC adaptor to Maplins and see what they have. Sony
    don't do an in-car DC adaptor for that Vaio, they don't for mine either, so
    you might have to hunt around a bit. Match all the power consumtion and
    voltage numbers and you should be OK .. ;)

    If it's only an occasional; use in-car then a DC to AC adaptor / Inverter
    might be OK with the existing AC power adaptor, again just make sure the
    power requirements are met or exceeded. They're now pretty cheap .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php
    Paul - xxx, Dec 28, 2004