    Any ideas as to what may be going wrong.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Sep 21, 2007

  2. Emrys Davies

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    news:46f3c128$...
    > Sometimes when I send a post it is not visible to me when I

    synchronize
    > (download) but it is visible to the recipient. It appears to occur,
    > mostly, when I add an URL. I will tell you forthwith whether I can

    view
    > this post.
    > Any ideas as to what may be going wrong.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Emrys Davies.

    Yes, I can view that post. Next I will send a post with an URL in it
    and if it suceeds I will tell you, otherwise you will know that I cannot
    view it.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Sep 21, 2007

  3. Emrys Davies

    > Sometimes when I send a post it is not visible to me when I

    synchronize
    > (download) but it is visible to the recipient. It appears to occur,
    > mostly, when I add an URL. I will tell you forthwith whether I can

    view
    > this post.
    > Any ideas as to what may be going wrong.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Emrys Davies.

    Yes, I can view that post.

    Emrys Davies, Sep 21, 2007
  4. Emrys Davies

    > "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    > > Sometimes when I send a post it is not visible to me when I

    > synchronize
    > > (download) but it is visible to the recipient. It appears to occur,
    > > mostly, when I add an URL. I will tell you forthwith whether I can

    > view
    > > this post.
    > > Any ideas as to what may be going wrong.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Emrys Davies.

    > Yes, I can view that post.

    Now I am adding an URL http://www.tiscali.co.uk/ and if this works I
    will tell you.

    Emrys Davies, Sep 21, 2007
  5. Emrys Davies

    > "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    > > "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in message
    > > > Sometimes when I send a post it is not visible to me when I

    > > synchronize
    > > > (download) but it is visible to the recipient. It appears to

    occur,
    > > > mostly, when I add an URL. I will tell you forthwith whether I

    can
    > > view
    > > > this post.
    > > > Any ideas as to what may be going wrong.
    > > >
    > > > Regards,
    > > > Emrys Davies.

    > > Yes, I can view that post.

    > Now I am adding an URL http://www.tiscali.co.uk/ and if this works I
    > will tell you.

    Yes, that worked also. My problem has mostly been in uk.rec.gardening
    and has been of long standing.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Sep 21, 2007
  6. Emrys Davies

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:17:59 +0100, "Emrys Davies" <>
    wrote:

    >Yes, that worked also. My problem has mostly been in uk.rec.gardening
    >and has been of long standing.

    What works? Who are you talking to? What did they say?

    As you are replying to yourself, I for one don't see any other posts
    other than yours, so you're responding to someone that either I've
    killfiled, or my News Provider for some reason is blocking, so you're
    essentially having a one sided conversation.

    Evan Platt, Sep 21, 2007
  7. Emrys Davies

    who'sthat Guest

    On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:05:44 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:17:59 +0100, "Emrys Davies" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Yes, that worked also. My problem has mostly been in uk.rec.gardening
    >>and has been of long standing.

    >What works? Who are you talking to? What did they say?
    >
    >As you are replying to yourself, I for one don't see any other posts
    >other than yours, so you're responding to someone that either I've
    >killfiled, or my News Provider for some reason is blocking, so you're
    >essentially having a one sided conversation.

    When the voices in your head get their own email address...........

    who'sthat, Sep 21, 2007
  8. Emrys Davies

    VanguardLH Guest

    "Evan Platt" wrote ...
    > "Emrys Davies" wrote:
    >
    >>Yes, that worked also. My problem has mostly been in
    >>uk.rec.gardening
    >>and has been of long standing.

    > What works? Who are you talking to? What did they say?
    >
    > As you are replying to yourself, I for one don't see any other posts
    > other than yours, so you're responding to someone that either I've
    > killfiled, or my News Provider for some reason is blocking, so
    > you're
    > essentially having a one sided conversation.

    Emrys is Usenet ignorant despite his claim of long-standing
    participation in another group - since he obviously hasn't a clue what
    *.test groups are for.

    VanguardLH, Sep 21, 2007
  9. Emrys Davies

    samuel Guest

    "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in

    > Sometimes when I send a post it is not visible to me when I
    > synchronize (download) but it is visible to the recipient. It
    > appears to occur, mostly, when I add an URL. I will tell you
    > forthwith whether I can view this post.
    > Any ideas as to what may be going wrong.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Emrys Davies.

    try test groups
    --